Crawfish Classic 2022
On behalf of my Oakbourne staff and Beaver Park, Red's Health Club, City Club, UL-Lafayette, Broussard Complex, Youngsville Complex and Thomas Park:
THANK YOU ALL FOR VISITING US AND PARTICIPATING AND CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE WINNERS OF CRAWFISH CLASSIC 2022!
TRAVEL SAFE AND SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!
Update 3/28/2022: Captains are asked to check in at Oakbourne to pick up team packages before your first match. Packages are available for pick up Thursday 5-7:30pm and all Friday. All players do not need to be present for captains check in.
- Saturday schedule has been added.
- Registration is closed. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to enter the waiting/sub list.
Pro Shop: 337-232-0223
Janusz Conradi - Oakbourne Director of Tennis email@example.com
Mitzi Chitwood - Oakbourne Pro Shop Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
- Team Tournament (6 people per team - doubles only)
- Scoring is regular 2 sets with a 10pt in 3rd set.
- Each court is worth 1 point. Team with majority courts won - gets a "Team Win"
- Team with most "Team Wins" in division goes to Sunday Finals.
- If 2 teams have a record of 2-1, Head to Head between those teams will be counted.
- If 3 teams share a 2-1 record, then the following order is used to determine the division winners:
1) Individual matches (courts) won, if tied then:
2) Least sets lost, if tied then:
3) Least games lost.
Ladies – 2.5, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, Open All divisions have a limited draw
Men – 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, Open All divisions have a limited draw
- Online registration and payments for non members open December 1st, 2021
- Oakbourne Teams pay through OCC accounts
- Registration deadline February 28th (or when full)
Teams must play in the division of their highest ranked player.
Example: Teams with five 3.5 players and one 4.0 player must play in the 4.0 division
Three Matches (Weather Permitting / Defaults count as a match)
Locally hand designed Tournament Drifit Long sleeve shirt
Friday evening Jambalaya (Oakbourne)
Lunch Saturday (Oakbourne)
Saturday Night Crawfish Boil Provided by C’est Bon (Oakbourne)
Saturday Night Party, "Jet Seven" (Oakbourne)
Saturday Night beer truck (Oakbourne)
Lunch Sunday (Oakbourne)
Beers, soft drinks and snacks throughout the weekend (all sites)
Prizes for each Member of the Winning Team
All Players must be at least 21 years or older
-------Please remember this is an adult function!!!!
As much as we love to have kids around our facility
- this is a KID FREE WEEKEND.
No Children allowed on any of the sites throughout the weekend)--------
$175.00 per player, $160.00 per Oakbourne member (includes everything above)
Additional all inclusive tickets for the whole weekend:
- $100.00 non members
- $85.00 Oakbourne
Entry deadline: When full or 11:59PM February 28th, 2021 (Reminder: historically 90% of divisions are full before the deadline)
**Tournament begins at noon on Friday**
Draws and Schedules will be posted on this website.
Team captains are encouraged to save the website on their phones for all tournament updates: www.oakbournecc.com/Tennis/Crawfish_Classic
OCC / CRAWFISH CLASSIC 3700 E. Simcoe ST. Lafayette, LA 70501
Tournament email: email@example.com
Tournament Director: Janusz Conradi
Tournament Committee: Oakbourne Tennis Association
Tournament Phone: 337-232-0223
C'est Bon Crawfish
Best Crawfish Catering in Acadiana will be boiling thousands pounds of crawfish on site for us!
is the band for Crawfish Classic 2022!
It is a combination of well-seasoned players who bring years of experience and unique styles to the stage.
These professional musicians have toured with national acts covering the U.S., and their experience is evident in every performance.